Friday, March 2, 2018

Matchbox 1:32 WW2 British Infantry Full set! ........( At last!!)


         Hi there, This project took me too long to finish but finally is ended! I'm very happy to
present you some pictures of the full set for those who haven't see the previews posts.. This was
my favorite figures from my childhood and I wanted to be as good as I can !! 

        Enjoy below ,lots of takes from different angles and settings !  


















 



Stay tuned form more WW2 figures!
Thanx for watching and hope you liked it!!

'Till next time...Keep up the Brushes!!!



20 comments:

  1. They look spot on 🖒 ery nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work my friend!
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous painting and first rate photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jonathan! I finally conclueded
      that , black background is the best for
      these figures :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful job, love the vignettes, especially with the sandbags, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the whole set together looks wonderful. Really love how rich the colors are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! Sadly, I had a bit of these and sold them. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, at least it was your choise! In my case,
      when I grown old (17een) my mom gave them all away to
      other children without asking me..:(
      Now, thanx to "ebay", I got more toy soldiers than I had
      as a child !!hahaha...

      Cheers, George.

      Delete
  7. I recognise those figures from my youth. Excellent brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work! It's art! And yes I also have them, the reissues from Revell! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure that you are in the club:)
      Thanx to ebay I got lots of the original Matchbox
      but unfortunatelly without box...
      Happy to see you here and thanx for the comments!
      Regards, George.

      Delete